With the launch of the new MacBook Pro 16-inch we've been reviewing what Vanguard bags fit the new 16" model, rather than the old 15" model.
- ALTA ACCESS 38X - a bag for pro kit with backpack mode
- ALTA RISE 38 - expands by 6cm with a simple zipper motion
- ALTA SKY 49 - for carrying pro kit up mountains in comfort
- ALTA SKY 53 - the big brother of the Alta Sky 49
- ALTA SKY 51D - with two separate compartments for maximum versatility
- ALTA RISE 48 - traditional day-pack that expands by 6cm with a simple zipper motion
- VEO FLEX 47M - with a stylish roll-top design (available in black and sky blue)
- VEO RANGE 48 - retro style with the best of modern materials and features (available in blue and stone)
- VEO SELECT 49 - Executive style backpack that converts to a shoulder bag in seconds (available in black and military green)
To see the full collection of bags CLICK HERE
While we're at it, we thought we'd look out some initial reviews and thoughts on the Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch. If you're interested, you can check out some of these links and #MakeUpYourOwnMind:
Why not let us know what you think of this new release from Apple?