Claim £30 CASHBACK on any Alta Pro 2+ Tripods Aluminium Tripod and £50 CASHBACK on any Alta Pro 2+ Tripods Carbon Fibre Tripod
About the Alta Pro 2+
Vanguard’s Alta Pro 2+ tripods have won multiple awards that include the TIPA Best Tripod 2017 and TIPA Best Tripod 2018, alongside a Red Dot Design Award 2017.
- Red Dot Design Award 2017 – Alta Pro 2+ 263CT
- TIPA Best Tripod 2017 – Alta Pro 2+ 263AB 100
- TIPA Best Tripod 2018 – Alta Pro 2+ 263CGHT
Perfect for any style of photography, these tripods introduce a new level of simplicity in use, without compromising on versatility.
They retain the Multi-Angle Central Column (MACC) that was introduced in the original Alta Pro that moves almost 360° in any direction. This key difference is just how intuitive it now is to deploy in seconds. Without the fuss, you can concentrate on enjoying your photography.
The innovative new 45° twist locks feature a stop and a visual check to show the legs sections are deployed. This combination allows you to deploy each leg in seconds and a quick look will give you the confidence that the tripod is secure.
The legs include four easy-set leg angles (20°, 40°, 60° & 80°) that allow you to get right down to ground level or up over 170cm. This combination of features allows you to transition from macro shots to landscape shots (with everything in between) in seconds.
This range comes as tripods only, or as tripod kits with a range of heads. From traditional ball-heads, pan-heads and video heads, through to innovative new pistol-grip heads such as the Alta GH-300T with shutter trigger and the Alta GH-100 without the shutter trigger.
Almost all models (except selected video heads) are Arca Swiss compatible, allowing you to use specialist quick release plates from almost any brand.
The range also comes with a range of extras that you can choose in order to make the most of your photography including an Alta Action padded shoulder bag for protecting your tripod on longer journeys, an Alta Stone Bag for weights (or as a work shelf in the field) and Alta Spiked Feet for added stability outdoors.
How to Claim
Buy any Alta Pro 2+ tripod from any UK dealer (including vanguardworld.co.uk), between the 1st January to 31st March 2019 and you can request your cashback. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned proof of purchase.
Please remember to include your bank sort code and account number so we can pay directly into your account or alternatively your UK postal address so we can send you a cheque.
It's that easy. Please note though that selected dealers may be able to offer the deal at point of purchase through a discount code and if so, we're sorry you can't claim again...
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is only available on purchases made from a recognised dealer in the United Kingdom for a new product
- Payment will be made in GBP £ via BACS or cheque. Any costs in processing a payment to a foreign account, or address, will be deducted from the claim amount at the discretion of Vanguard World UK Ltd
- The offer only applies to Vanguard World UK Ltd products indicated above.
- Only one claim per product purchased.
- Maximum of one claim per person over 18 and two claims per household
- In claiming, you are allowing Vanguard World UK Ltd to share relevant personal details with the dealer you purchased the tripod from to ensure it is a valid claim. This includes a copy of the receipt
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Employees of Vanguard World UK Ltd, their distributors or retailers are not eligible for this offer.
- You will only be eligible to redeem your cashback if an original proof of purchase, dated between the 1st January 2019 to 31st March 2019, has been supplied. Claims on purchases that are made outside this period will be treated as invalid.
- Selected retail partners may choose to directly deduct the cashback at source through a discount code and in this instance, the purchase is no longer eligible for additional cashback claims under any circumstances.
- Maximum cashback amount of £50 per claim will be paid, this is irrespective of the original purchase price of the qualifying product.
- Vanguard World UK Ltd is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail. Please keep copies of all materials sent.
- Please provide valid bank details with your claim and remember to include your bank sort code and account number so we can pay directly into your account, or alternatively your UK postal address so we can send you a cheque.
- All claims for cash back must be made by email to email@example.com by midnight on 14th April 2019. Claims submitted after this date or by any other method will be treated as invalid.
- By entering this promotion you are agreeing to have your name and email address subscribed to our bi-monthly eNewsletter database. You can unsubscribe at any time without impacting this or any other promotional claim.
- Provided all applicable terms are met, cashback will be sent within 45 days of receipt of your claim.
- Vanguard World UK Ltd will be responsible for the cost of sending a cheque, if applicable, but you will be responsible for all other costs associated with the refund process.
- Vanguard World UK Ltd reserve the right to withhold the payment if there is a cause to believe a product refund is requested otherwise than in accordance with these conditions. If product is returned after the claim is paid then the purchaser will need to repay the claim
- This refund offer does not affect your statutory rights.
- Any disputes will be processed under the jurisdiction on English law
Vanguard is a global company designing, manufacturing and selling multi-award winning photographic accessories (such as tripods, camera bags and waterproof cases) and sporting optics (such as binoculars and spotting scopes) since 1986. For more information and to see our range for yourself, please visit your local dealer. If they don't stock us, we can help you find someone who does so you can #MakeUpYourOwnMind