Buy a set of Alta Pro 2+ Tripod Legs and claim a FREE Alta Rise 48 Backpack worth £100.
About the Alta Pro 2+ Tripods
Perfect for any style of photography, these tripods introduce a new level of simplicity in use, without compromising on versatility.
They retain the Multi-Angle Central Column (MACC) that was introduced in the original Alta Pro that moves almost 360° in any direction. This key difference is just how intuitive it now is to deploy in seconds. Without the fuss, you can concentrate on enjoying your photography.
The innovative new 45° twist locks feature a stop and a visual check to show the legs sections are deployed. This combination allows you to deploy each leg in seconds and a quick look will give you the confidence that the tripod is secure.
The legs include four easy-set leg angles (20°, 40°, 60° & 80°) that allow you to get right down to ground level or up over 163cm without a head. This combination of features allows you to transition from macro shots to landscape shots (with everything in between) in seconds.
- "263" models have 3-section, 26mm diameter legs. They extend a to 163cm and fold to 63cm
- "264" models have 4-section, 26mm diameter legs. They extend a to 150cm and fold to 51cm
CLICK HERE to see the range of heads that are designed to work with the Alta Pro 2+ Tripods. Most of the heads are Arca Swiss compatible, allowing you to use almost any Arca Swiss compatible quick release plate.
How to Claim
Buy a suitable Alta Pro 2+ Tripod from any UK dealer (including vanguardworld.co.uk), between the 1st July and 30th December 2019 and you can request your FREE Alta Rise 48 camera backpack worth £100. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned proof of purchase by 14th January 2020.
Please also remember to include your UK postal address so we can send you your Alta Rise 48.
It's that easy.
Please note though that selected dealers (including our website) can offer the FREE Alta Rise 48 at point of purchase when you buy the tripod and if so, we're sorry you can't claim again...
Terms and conditions
- The offer only applies to Vanguard World UK Ltd products indicated in the text above above.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- This promotion is only available on purchases made from a recognised dealer in the United Kingdom (including the Vanguard website) and for a new product.
- The claimant must have a valid UK address for the delivery of the Free Alta Rise 48.
- You will only be eligible for the free Alta rise 48 if an original proof of purchase, dated between the 1st July 2019 to 30th December 2019, has been supplied within 28 days of purchase. Claims on purchases that are made outside this period will be treated as invalid.
- All claims for cash back must be made by email to email@example.com by midnight on 14th January 2020. Claims submitted after this date or by any other method will be treated as invalid.
- Selected retail partners may choose to offer the free Alta Rise 48 at source and in this instance, the purchase is no longer eligible for an additional free products under any circumstances.
- Maximum of one claim per person over 18 and two claims per household
- Only one claim per product purchased
- In claiming, you are allowing Vanguard World UK Ltd to share relevant personal details with the dealer you purchased the tripod from to ensure it is a valid claim. This includes a copy of the receipt and any other information that Vanguard UK Ltd reasonable
- Employees of Vanguard World UK Ltd, their distributors or retailers are not eligible for this offer.
- Vanguard World UK Ltd is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail. Please keep copies of all materials sent.
- By entering this promotion you are agreeing to have your name and email address subscribed to our bi-monthly eNewsletter database. You can unsubscribe at any time without impacting this or any other promotional claim.
- Provided all applicable terms are met, the free Alta Rise 48 will be sent within 45 days of receipt of your claim, assuming stock availability. While everything possible will be done to minimise the risk, in the event of stock of the Alta Rise 48 not being available, Vanguard reserve the right to delay this while additional stock is sourced, or offer a replacement model
- Vanguard World UK Ltd will be responsible for the cost of sending the free Alta Rise 48, if applicable, but the claimant will be responsible for all other costs associated with the claims process.
- Vanguard World UK Ltd reserve the right to withhold the free Alta Rise 48 if there is a cause to believe a product claim is invalid or not in accordance with these conditions.
- If product is returned within six months of the free Alta Rise 48 being issued, then the purchaser will need to return the Alta Rise 48 at their own cost
- This refund offer does not affect your statutory rights.
- Any disputes will be processed under the jurisdiction on English law
Vanguard is a global company designing, manufacturing and selling multi-award winning photographic accessories (such as tripods, camera bags and waterproof cases) and sporting optics (such as binoculars and spotting scopes) since 1986. For more information and to see our range for yourself, please visit your local dealer. If they don't stock us, we can help you find someone who does so you can #MakeUpYourOwnMind