Was it summer?
According to The Guardian "The UK had an average of 140.1mm of rain [in July], the sixth highest total for July since records began in 1836, according to provisional data. The year 1988 holds the record for the UK's wettest July, with an average of 150.5mm of rain" and this was followed by a grey and damp August. Hopefully we're in for an "Indian Summer" to enjoy a last burst of sun before winter draws in, but nothing's guaranteed...
That said, we know that we'll have rainy days to contend with in the coming months, but that doesn't need to stop you getting out and about with your camera. Almost all Vanguard camera bags come with rain covers, and we have a range of rain covers for a wide range of cameras and lens combinations.
To help you prepare for the winter, we're offering you a free Alta rain cover worth up to £35 when you buy any Vanguard camera over £100 from any authorised UK dealer or our website between 1st September and 31st October 2023. Simply buy your camera bag and complete the form at the bottom of this blog by 30th November 2023. This will allow you to choose the right rain cover for your kit, and we'll send it out to you free of charge.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Unfortunately any promotion of this type requires T&Cs, but we will always try to ensure they are reasonable and enforce them in a spirit of goodwill.
- This free gift cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other promotion;
- The free Alta Rain Cover promotion only applies to purchases of a new Vanguard camera bag costing over £100 that has been bought from an Authorised UK Dealer, or www.vanguardworld.co.uk, between 1st September 2023 and 31st October 2023, and that are registered with Vanguard World UK Ltd using the Vanguard claim form above;
- You will only be eligible for the free Alta Rain Cover if a copy of the proof of purchase(s) has been supplied with the claim form before 30th November 2023;
- Vanguard World UK Ltd reserves the right to request the original proof of purchase if it is felt necessary;
- Claims on purchases that are made after the 30th October 2023, or on claims received after 30th November 2023 will be treated as invalid;
- The claimant must have a valid UK address for the delivery of the free Alta Rain Cover;
- You can can claim one free product per qualifying purchase, and a maximum of two claims per household;
- Provided all applicable terms are met, the free Alta Rain Cover will be sent within 30 days of receipt of your claim at the very latest, assuming stock availability;
- While everything possible will be done to minimise the risk, in the event of stock of the product not being available, Vanguard reserve the right to delay this while additional stock is sourced, or supply an alternative Product, and Vanguard World UK Ltd reserve the right to select the product to issue in this case;
- Vanguard World UK Ltd will be responsible for the cost of posting the free Alta Rain Cover, but the claimant will be responsible for all other costs associated with the claims process;
- Vanguard World UK Ltd is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail. Please keep copies of all materials sent;
- In claiming, you are allowing Vanguard World UK Ltd to share relevant personal details with the dealer you purchased the qualifying purchase from (and any other party they see fit) to ensure it is a valid claim. This includes a copy of the receipt and any other information that Vanguard World UK Ltd deem reasonable;
- Vanguard World UK Ltd reserve the right to withhold the free Product if there is a cause to believe a product claim is invalid or not in accordance with these conditions;
- Employees of Vanguard World UK Ltd, Vanguard Ambassadors/Pros, Vanguard distributors or retailers are not eligible for this offer;
- If the qualifying purchase is returned within 12 months of the free Product being issued for a cash refund, then the purchaser will need to return the free Product at their own cost. This refund offer does not affect your statutory rights;
- Vanguard World UK Ltd reserve the right to change the free product, qualifying dates or the Terms and Conditions at their discretion. Any change will be documented in these Terms & Conditions;
- Any disputes will be processed under the jurisdiction on English law;
For more information, please visit your local dealer, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If this blog was useful, or missing something, we would be grateful if you left a comment so that we can improve this, and future articles. Thank you.